Friday, November 9, 2018

2018, where have you gone.

One of my favorite lines from Dances with Wolves.....I'm sure someone back home is thinking, "Now why don't he write?"

So why don't he write? Looks like I dropped off the face of the earth for all of 2018. No posts here whatsoever. If you follow me elsewhere, you will know that while I have scaled back on my shows and etsy listings, I have still been active artistically. So why don't he write?

I was scheduled to exhibit at the first Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween in 2017, but fate stepped in and put me in the hospital with a nasty MRSA infection in my knee. Right before the show...all is well now after a surgery and full recovery with no lasting effects, and I was able to pull it all back together and participate in the 2nd Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween. It was a fantastic show, and I will certainly be back!

But why don't he write? 

II suppose I'm still working out the answer to that question.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry had to delete that comment due to poor proof reading. I wanted to say that your display looks amazing and I would love to have been there if only to shop. Where is this Bewitching Peddlers Show? Anyhow sorry to hear about your health issues but glad you are on the mend. Welcome back to the blogsphere. Now to proofread before I hit publish.

    ReplyDelete