Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Life delays dead things

Real life, that is...I have been thrown off track lately with a series of irritations that seems to be keeping me from working on my creepy little beasties. Lately it seems to be one thing after another keeping me away from the dungeon...don't give up on me though...I am clawing my way back into the mix.

Currently in the works:

Two commissioned pieces for Etsy customers
a tiny skull with a ridiculously happy grin
the finished Tar Phoenix waiting for pictures
a scowling Bishop with a thing for sushi
a very sad, very young pumpkin creature
assembling a beta test kit of the Heresjohnny Wallbreaker Ghost

While I am on the subject, if you haven't seen Johnny's Wallbreaker Ghost prop, you simply must go check it out. He has put an extreme amount of time into a super-cool Halloween prop, and has also written one of the most detailed how-to's I have ever seen. Johnny's Ghosts is a site to watch for ingenuity and cutting edge mechanical props.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dave! I hope you are able to get back to the fun stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new creations. Things are moveing slowly on my end too, so many distractions...maybe something in there air. And I do love that site, he has the most amazing props. Very inspiring.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete