Sunday, June 10, 2012

Critter in the Garage




 For the last month I have been hearing strange noises in the garage walls. I assumed the chewing and scurrying was merely mice. At times the noises were obviously too 'large' for a mouse, and I feared there might be a raccoon or possum taking up residency. Last night I happened to be out working on a new creatures when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned just in time to capture this shot of what appears to be some sort of small demon-like being. I am posting this in hopes that someone can identify this beast and offer advice as to how I should go about getting rid of it. Should I call animal control or a priest? Is there an immediate danger to my family or pets?

Please help.

5 comments:

  1. Aww... he's probably more afraid of you than you are of him. Bless! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, you should catch him and snd him to me immediatley for, uh, research.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno Yve....I don't get a helpful feeling about this one at all....yes we get the flickering lights, but if he is responsible I'm sure he isn't replacing old wiring for new....nothing good about this thing chewing away in my walls.

    oh yeah...forgot to mention the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1: How big is your cat? If your answer is, "Freaking huge!" skip to 3.

    2: If the answer to 1 was, "I don't have a cat." then contact the ACME Cat Company and order their deluxe BEAST model 11011.

    3: Place massive kitty into said beast's hidey-hole for elimination.

    4: If step 3 fails and the cat is eaten, try luring the creature out with children's teeth.

    4: If your answer to 3 was, "How could you suggest something like that you sick SOB?" then I would refer you to the film "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark," suggest you cut your losses, and get acquainted with your nearest motel.

    By the way, it looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete